Individual concert tickets – $44
Season pass – $190
Prices include all fees and charges.
When available, tickets may be purchased at the door.
1. Have you had COVID-like symptoms (sore throat or difficulty swallowing, runny or
stuffy nose, headache, extreme tiredness, muscle aches or joint pain, nausea, vomiting,
and/or diarrhea or otherwise feel sick or not well) in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with someone who has had COVID-19?
3. Are you feeling unwell today?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please do not attend the concert.
• We ask that you arrive at least 30 minutes before concert start time.
• The program will be available on our website www.almonteinconcert.com for print or
digital download the week leading up to the concert. We will not be providing copies at
the door, in an effort to reduce our paper footprint.
• Almonte Old Town Hall is wheelchair accessible.
• We would ask that you refrain from wearing scents; less is more, none is best.
• We encourage the wearing of masks at all times while in the venue.
• We will not be asking for proof of vaccination but, for the safety of the artists, venue
staff, and all attendees, we strongly encourage everyone to be fully vaccinated.
• Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
• If you leave during a performance, you will be readmitted at an appropriate time.
Should changes in local health regulations affect our concert schedule, we will contact you.