In-person Single ($40) Tickets
- Single tickets are available online below.
- Tickets will NOT be available at the door.
- Please contact Jan Hopkins at 613-257-3169 or email Ticket Information on our Contact Page for additional information.
- If the concert is cancelled, tickets will be refunded.
Before purchasing in-person tickets, please read and agree to follow the following conditions for attending live concerts at Almonte Old Town Hall this season. We are committed to keeping our concerts safe for you to enjoy.
As of September 22, the Ontario Government requires individuals who attend in-person events to provide proof of full vaccination. For more information click here.
- NEW! Please download your own programme. This will be available on the concert page approximately 1 week before the performance.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of the concert.
- Proof of full double vaccination must be shown (the second dose having been administered at least 14 days prior to the concert date), along with government-issued ID.
- You will be asked to provide or confirm your contact information upon arrival for tracing purposes.
- Regular cleaning and sanitization protocols will be in place.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the venue.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If you leave during a performance, you will be readmitted at an appropriate time.
- There will be no intermission. Performances will be approximately 75 minutes.
Please read your ticket carefully and review the Self Assessment Questions before arriving at the concert. You will be asked Covid screening questions before admission to the venue.